Visitors can shed their worries and begin the holiday the second they step aboard Class Act, this spacious houseboat has luxury features galore.
This two-storey,10-berth modern houseboat features five bedrooms with queen split-apart beds, Guests have access to two bathrooms onboard, and there are three toilets in total.
For the convenience of any swimmers or watersport enthusiasts, this boat features a hot and cold outdoor shower on the rear deck.
Guests can make use of the majestic river in a number on different ways onboard Class Act, throw in a fishing line, ski off the ski deck or simply soak in the spa on the top deck while taking in the region’s golden limestone cliffs and wide variety of birdlife. There’s plenty of opportunity to make the most of your river time with a large rear deck and swim deck with a ladder into the water.
When spending time indoors, visitors can enjoy the fully-equipped kitchen for making large family meals, dining table and the large corner lounge for taking time out. The vessel is also fitted with air-conditioning, flued gas heating and laundry facilities.
- Five bedrooms with queen split-apart beds
- Two bathrooms and three toilets in total.
- Hot and cold outdoor shower on rear deck.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and large separate fridge/freezer.
- Gourmet BBQ
- Gas Heated Spa
- Air-conditioning and flued gas heating.
- Sundeck equipped with spa, canopy and outdoor setting.
- Large corner lounge and dining table.
- TV, DVD, CD player/radio with switchable speakers throughout the boat.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large rear deck and swim deck with ladder into water.
- Side Boat Hitch
- Nespresso Coffee Pod Machine
- Starlink – High Speed Internet
June / July / Aug: $4,400
Sept – Dec / Feb – May: $5,000
Dec – Jan School Holidays: $6,300