The Murray Sunset will make you feel as if you are cruising the river on a floating, five-star hotel.
Relax in full luxury onboard Murray Sunsets, cook up a storm with a new modern kitchen, featuring stone beach tops, two-door fridge/freezer with ice and water dispenser, open plan relaxing lounge/dining area with breathtaking views of the Murray River.
Featuring five queen-sized bedrooms, Murray Sunset is spacious but versatile, with the option of changing the configuration of some of the beds into singles to suit your group of guests.
There are two semi-ensuite bathrooms that can be accessed from the passageway, a third powder room, which includes a washing machine and dryer, can be accessed from either the main bedroom or the back deck.
This boat also offers refrigerated air conditioning with a heating and cooling in every bedroom and living area. Do not worry about those 40degree days, because you won’t feel the heat or cold!
Luxury and relaxation are at your fingertips as you take in the River Murray from the 8-person gas heated spa, located on the shaded and carpeted upper deck. You will also find a large outdoor setting and sun chairs to completely immerse yourself into holiday mode!
Come stay awhile, we’re on river time!
- Five bedrooms with five queen-sized beds (which can be converted to two queen-sized beds and six single beds).
- Semi-ensuite bathrooms which can be accessed from the passageway.
- The third bathroom, which contains a washing machine, can be accessed from the outside deck.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a gas stovetop and electric oven and grill.
- Gourmet barbecue.
- Sundeck equipped with gas heated spa, canopy and outdoor setting.
- Icebox and deep freezer on the back deck.
- Modern dining setting which seats 12 guests.
- The fold-out sofa in the lounge room.
- DeLonghi Nespresso Coffee Pod Machine
- Boat powered by two Yamaha 60hp four-stroke motors and diesel in the pontoon (below deck).
- Fold-Down Side Boat Hitch
- Bluetooth Portable Sound System
June / July / Aug: $4,400
Sept – Dec / Feb – May: $5,000
Dec – Jan School Holidays: $6,300