The charming Orlando is perfectly suited for smaller groups of guests seeking the tranquil river holiday!
Orlando with its classic style and elegance has been recently refurbished, this luxury houseboat is spacious and has all the latest conveniences to help you unwind.
Featuring two queen bedrooms with private ensuits each and the second bedroom can zip apart to provide two single beds for flexibility with your sleeping arrangements, and access to the bathroom from the passageway if required.
A futon bed is also available for extra children (maximum four adults).
Prepare a banquet in the gourmet equipped kitchen with its draw like dishwasher, microwave, gas oven and cook top and on the back deck you will find a Weber Q to cook your ‘Catch of the Day’.
Keep an eye on the wildlife and the breathtaking river views from the open-plan living area with floor to ceiling windows.
Relax and recharge on the covered upper sundeck, which features a gas heated spa, soft cushion chairs, recliners, and drinks tables.
The keen angler will be well-prepared aboard Orlando, as the rear deck is equipped with rod holders, bait board and fishing tool rack.
Just sit back, relax, and indulge – Come stay awhile, where on river time!
- Two bedrooms with queen beds (second room can be split into single beds).
- Two ensuits and access to the bathroom from the passageway if required.
- Well- equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- DeLonghi Nespresso Coffee Pod Machine
- Gourmet Weber Q barbecue.
- Evaporative air-conditioning and gas heating.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Luxury Gas heated spa
- Tables and chairs on both front and rear decks.
- 3kVA inverter generator.
- Boat powered by economical twin 60hp fuel-injected four stroke motors.
June / July / Aug: $2,800
Sept – Dec / Feb – May: $3,150
Dec – Jan School Holidays: $3,500