RiverTonic is the epitome of style and elegance. Escape the busyness of life, and let the Murray be your Tonic for the soul.
RiverTonic features 4 generous queen-size bedrooms with zip-apart beds giving flexibility to suit your requirements and sleeps up to 10 – 12 people, with the second lounge room converting to a 5th bedroom. There are two luxury bathrooms plus a third toilet and laundry (with washing machine and dryer). Ducted air-conditioning to all rooms, as well as a gas heater.
Prepare a banquet in the well-equipped kitchen with beautiful granite bench tops, dishwasher, microwave, and stainless-steel appliances and a coffee machine or send the crew to the BBQ to cook your ‘catch of the day’. There is also a separate bar area with fridge to make cocktail hour more inspiring. Then, dine under the stars at one of the 3 outdoor settings.
Relaxation and indulgence are what it is all about, and that’s not hard, aboard RiverTonic. There are 2 LCD TVs, and DVD players plus surround sound CD system to the upper and lower decks.
Relax in the spa on the shaded upper deck and watch the towering sandstone cliffs and the mighty river Red Gums go by. Even the skipper can enjoy the scenery from the upper deck helm.
There is 1 boat tow and rear swim deck with ladder, for the more adventurous wanting to partake in water sport activities.
RiverTonic will exceed the expectations of even the most discerning houseboat holidaymaker.
- 4 queen size beds that can zip apart
- Fifth room with a comfortable fold out sofa bed with a concertina door for privacy
- Stainless Steel Appliances-Dishwasher, full-size Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Gas Oven and Cook Top
- Breville Coffee Machine (Beans required)
- 2 LCD TVs and DVD players
- Surround Sound CD System to Upper and Lower Decks
- Separate Bar Fridge
- Air Conditioning and Gas Heating
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- 4 Burner Gas BBQ and 3 Outdoor Settings
- 2 100ltr Iceboxes
- One Side Boat Hitch
- Powered by two 60HP four stroke motors
June / July / Aug: $4,400
Sept – Dec / Feb – May: $5,000
Dec – Jan School Holidays: $6,300